Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Which groups you belong to?

I read somebody blog today, which keep me wandering; Perhaps, i should think like her.
" I want to be thoroughly used up when I die. The harder I work the more I live. Life is a torch that I want to burn as bright as possible before handling to future generation."

Then another friend told me a story and asked which group i belong to;
" there are 3 types of employees;
1. Chicken, as long as the chickens still productive, the cattleman will feed them as much as they can. fat + healthy chicken = good $$$. After no longer productive, it will be killed and here welcome your KFC.
2. Rat, rat always work very hard to get a cheese. After got the food, it will eat bit by bit and continue hunting for the food again.
3. Eagle, very aggressive, never wait for the prey to come instead hunt for it."

So, which animal you belong to? Hmnnn.. Ergh.... I dont know, i dont think i belong to any of them. Then my friend kept insist that i should belong to one of them because everybody does. I told him .. too bad, I'm really not belong to anyone. I'm still wandering who am I? Which field should I go in? Can I do it or may I enjoy it?

Yes, still and still too many stupid questions running on my mind. What a pathetic plan for my future. 25 years old + 18 days, and i still hanging around somewhere else. Sigh....

I always admire those people, especially women who are success in their career. I wish i can be one of them =). Just wish and dream but act less (my motto) LOL.

No comments: