Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Labor Day

None of my plans have been fulfilled, like go shopping (I need it badly, so stressed last few weeks), have my manicure done, get some art stuffs to retouch my bedroom that already pending for a month.

Blahhh, its all because of my stupid aircon is leaking.. yeah is leaking and still leaking now. I have to move my bed, which from now on i have no spaces to walk. 3 big pails, newspapers and alot of cloths are standing and laying proudly below the aircon Dahh... I hope the water didnt spoil my owner's floor.


I called the aircon service guy and expecting he would come and fix it asap. Yeah i know its impossible, its LABOR DAY. Tired of begging him, finally we agreed to fix it on Saturday (he offered to come on weekdays but everybody is working though sigh...).
3 more days, sleeping with pails and 'healing' water sound, tes tes teessss.

Ended up stay at home for the whole day doing brainless things :D. Thanks khebo (he prefer us to call him kebo rather than his real name, sorry for you dude) for downloading HEROS. Its so COOL. Bo, we are still waiting for the next episodes, when you are going to DL? Dont forget Ugly Betty too. Di kasi hati minta jantung nih hehehe.

Actually thanks for the leaking aircon too, I save my money from emotional shopping =).

9 comments:

inoedoshi said...

FYI kebho did NOT download the series!! he stole it from his office and so did we by actually watching them. hahaha. point here: steal more dude! LOL. Cheers.

DarkCocoa said...

O... my God, please forgive him, He didnt mean it.

Anyway, he has already steal 18 episodes, hmnn now,does not really matter though. Let steal some more, you can do it bho. We all support you. Hidup Heros!!!

Noodl3zz said...

~ mestinya gue charge yah... satu episode 10 dollar... udah berapa duit tuh bayangin.... huhuhu ~

Questions? said...

sur nonton ugly betty juga yaaa hueheuheuhue

DarkCocoa said...

hahahaha. Ia dong, lqgi tungguin tukang download nih kekekek. lu uda nonton ampe mana jul?

cookieapplegal said...

gilaa..labour day yg suramm bgt yah...tp baru hari itu loh gua liat muka loe berseri2..huahahaha...

loe happy bgt stay at home...huhuhuhu...ga ada libur lg nih mpe akhir bulan..:-(...

i want HEROES...>,<

DarkCocoa said...

Hikzx... is it true I look happy at that day?
Oh... desperate misplaced but happy single lady who stay at home hikz... apalah.. anyhow aja!!

Noodl3zz said...

~ gue ada ide bagus buat membangkitkan semangat!!!! weekend kita BUFFET BABI!!!!! hauhauhaua..... ~

Questions? said...

ampe alexis team up ama daniel.. dung2 banget d...