Friday, May 18, 2007

One Day Free

Finally I have a chance to use my MC =). Actually I just pretended to look sick when i went to doctor last nite even though i was so tired for this whole week. Tried to convince the doctor that I need MC for today and gave a bunch of reasons.

Doc: How to pronounce your name? Su.. su.. suraini?
Me: Suriany, doctor. (I will really impress if any foreigner can spell my name correctly at the 1st time)
Doc: You r not feeling well?

Me: Well, actually I need MC for tomorrow doctor.
Doc: Why?
Me: My whole body sore and headache, its been a week and I am exhausted.
Doc: Any fever?
Me: No
Doc: Sore throat?
Me: No
Doc: Running nose?
Me: Hmnnn.. no (a bit worry wont get MC, I need to lie a bit!!)
Doc:Any stomach discomfort?
Me: Yeah yah... my gastric flared up and this part of my stomach hurt too (pointing to left side of my stomach, actually my tummy hurt because of pilates last night :P, but the gastric part is true eh!)
Doc: Hmnn.. ok, let me see your tongue.
---------------------------
See your eyes
----------------------------
Now, I will check your temperature
----------------------------
Ok, well... you have a fever 37.5
Me: Huh?! really? (I dont know my feeling at that time, should be happy or mnn....)
Doc: Yeah, you got fever, and its answer why you feel tired. i will give you MC for tomorrow
Me: Thanks alot doctor. (Yeppiiii, that what I want hahha, I dont even care I have fever, I just want a rest)

Now, I stay at home, woke up late, watched Ellen DeGeneres, slept again and end up feeling dizzy because sleep too much hahahhaa.

5 comments:

Noodl3zz said...

~ itu dokter bisa jadi langganang kita pake noh... huhuhu ~

inoedoshi said...

from now on, another fatties' day out is just a doctor trip away! how comforting. pheeeew. LOL. Cheers.

DarkCocoa said...

Life is niceeee..... Duh...

Anonymous said...

spring fever sur? huahuahuaha such a lovely doctor...

Anonymous said...

Weleh welehh worrying so much doc won't be easily releasing his "secret MC weapon", turned up to be as easy as ABC nehhhh....

Perhaps my advise won't help much, either hahaha.
Gestures, expressions indeed helped more than expected =)
I might have to do the same the next time I wanna take MC. (LOL)