Thursday, October 16, 2008

Miserable Night Shift

My night now turn to a miserable shift. It is ok without pedi-mani, watching dvc, or browsing Internet, but without SLEPPING..... it is too much *sob....

New regulations from the manager, for night shifters and weekend shifters, every half-hourly has to send her email stating what we did for the past half an hour. Can you imagine, every half hourly!!!!!!!!

Last night was the first night the rule has been implemented and that was my shift, freaking shit right! and I still have 6 more night shifts until end of this months. We (me and my colleague) can only resting and try to remind each other to send out the emails. *sigh.... what a nightmare.

All of them make fun of my eyes, "Su, poor your new eyes!'. Exactly, poor my eyes!!!

2 comments:

Herrotzky said...

1/2 jam lalu... saya ngetik... trus ke wc... trus balik duduk depan komp... 1/2 jam kemudian... ke wc... 1/2 jam nya lagi... balik dr wc.... 1/2 jam lagi... ke break room... 1/2 jam nya lagi... cengar cengir depan komp...

Anonymous said...

hahhahhaha, bole jg tuh huan. G di bayar perbulan cuma di suruh tulis email half hourly ke manager. not bad yah hahahhahaa