Friday, October 17, 2008

F*^#)%^ Office

A lot of things has happened in the office. I like what I'm doing now but the environment is fucking unhealthy. *sigh... I cursed alot today

I tried to be fair to all, i dont side anyone coz I know If I side either party, at the end I will have pain in my ass. I told all of them that I wont side any of you, coz I want to survive in this environment, I have to cover my own ass first. I even told those who I care the most that just go office do your job and go home, dont care so much!

Well, being nice is not always be appreciated! I'm tired to be nice really, Should I just be a fucking bitch in the office just to force you all to respect me.

When I knew some of them plan to leave and resign, I advices others who I closer with to not get influence by them. If they want to go, just let them go. But at the end, my manager thought I was one of them whom influenced other to have a 'mass resign'. I really couldnt take it at that time, I even told my manager 'Yeah, everyone know that I'm best friend with her, and I know she want to leave this company, but DOENST mean that I will follow, I know what I'm doing, doesnt mean that my colleague go, then i will follow!' I was really pissed off at that time.

3 of my colleagues received a letter stating that their probation being extended for 3 months and it happened 2 of them are the closest colleagues of mine. So, the conclusion, my life wont be as smooth as normal. To make things even worst, there is a complaint queen (*bitch) in the office who always complaint everything to my bias manager. Sometimes I really dont know how she can become a manager with her lack of managerial leadership skills *sigh....

Today I received a call from my colleague said that the bitch doenst feel happy, the bitch say 'Sue said something behind my back, this morning Sue whispering to Risha and I'm not stupid, I know they are talking bad thing about me, I can listen to it!'

Then my colleague told me everything, actually she just want to clarify with me since we are really close and she want to know what and why I said something behind that bitch!

I was really pissed, some more I just woke up and damn tired bcoz of stupid night shift and I have few more nights to go. I was so angry coz I never said anything about her, I dont even remember when and what whispering that I did to Risha, unless I got short term memory!!! I got better thing to do rather than talk about that bitch, OK! Fucking idiot how dare she pinpoint me said something bad about her. The worst part, I'm sure she already complaint it to my brainless manager. I really feel like calling that bitch 'stop assuming and just shut your fucking mounth!'. But I dont want to drag my colleague who told me everything, inside this stupid incident.

Sorry to my colleague, I didnt mean to scream and curse on her on the phone. She said that she shouldnt tell me if she knew I would this piss. Of course I piss, how would you feel if people pinpoint you on something that you never do! Tell me about it man!!!!!

I really tried not yo get in deep relationship with anyone in the office since all the politics are created. My colleague told me 'Sue, do you know that being the good one not always be appreciated?' I know, I dont need your appreciation, just leave me alone and dont push my limit! If I never do it, its mean i never do it, dont simply pinpoint other and I'm sure none of human being with brain and feeling like to be pinpointed!!!

I decided will bring this issue to the head of HR next week. I dont even bother to talk to my manager. I really cant survive if this thing keep on coming.

No comments: