Friday, October 3, 2008

Eye Surgery

Well, I did it =)

I wasn't that brave though, I was really scare. Even though I felt nothing during the surgery because of the anaesthetic effect but I knew what the doc did to my eye; I could hear the cutting sound (tsek tsek tsek) when the doc cut my upper eye skin. The sound exactly just like when you cutting a paper. I smelt some burning at the end of the operation, I guess the doc was using kind of laser thing (not really sure and forgot to ask the doc after that).


This was my eye before the surgery. I sent this pic to the doc before surgery for consultation. When the D day, the doc told me that the puffy eyes are not only contain of fats, it might because of excess skin or the eyes' texture itself.


Then without any big preparation, the nurse lead me to the operation room and start inject the anaesthetic. It was hurt though, 3 times for each eye. The surgery process I think only took 30 minutes, but if including anaesthetic and rest after surgery, it took around an hour. Fast yah!

I didnt feel pain at all after surgery just a bit giddy, I still in shock may be hahahha. Then after that, we went to grocery store near our house and went to buy Dunkin Donuts. Jae's insisted that Korea's Dunkin is better. On the way home, we still stop for some snack hahahha.



This was my eye condition right after the surgery, really not painful but abit hard to open my eye. On the first day itself, after rested for few hours, we went out for night shopping and reached home around 2 am. I know it was bad for my eye =(








So, for the first few days i have to put either ices or cool eye pad on to my eye. Most of the time they would make fun of me and took picture on it. This pic look like chicken little with goggle hahahha.


Then the rest you can see the discovering process from day to day. The second day after surgery we directly went for a tour to Jeju and Busan due to time constraint hehehehe. Hantam trus deh!!!


2nd Day in Jeju, during tour (look like monster eh!)




3rd Day in Jeju, during tour





4th Day in Busan, after The Hot Spring Spa




5th Day in the train, way back to Seoul and also the day I have to go back to the doc to take out the stitches.





6th Day, no more stitches




7th Day, on the flight to Hongkong



8th Day, I believe this was like 90% recovery =) Yeay...


I do really recommend this doctor (no commission though hehehe). If someone interested, you can email the doctor directly and this is the website (http://drpark.co.kr/index.htm) My doc is Dr Park, with curly broccoli hair hahaha.

And this website, http://www.plasticsurgery.org/patients_consumers/procedures/procedure-animations.cfm, was the one I found out in the internet about the surgery process.

So, after everything, I still cant believe that I did it hahaha. I think this was the craziest thing that I ever decided to do after a tattoo 3 years back =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keren Sien ci!
Bravo!
LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow the before and after effect really visible looking at the pics... Beautifully done! so whats next? heuheuehuheue

Anonymous said...

hhahahaa, kok kesan nya cuma di poto kelihatan, aslinya nga begitu obvious =).

Tp kayaknya skrng muscle nya masi blm adaptasi, matanya serign cape. muscle nya kaget kali tiba2 di sutuh melek gede gitu hahahahha

Anonymous said...

KEREN..........
Sien, i salut deh ama u.......
diffrent look....and look natural......