Sunday, November 4, 2007

Past 25 Years

Life that I had for the last 25 years 5 months 23 days

- Decent life, yup really decent
- Easy life. Yes, pretty easy, effortless life. Need anything just said it out, but have to say it to the right target :P ( Well well well it wont work every time though)
- Pampered too much by family. I'm blessed dudes, so blessed for it. I'm a spoil wreck!
- Run away from problems rather than solve it
- Worst come to worst, just let it go....
- Find new life as easy as blinking my eyes (take note, what I mean by this life is just a small part of my life that gave trouble to me, not my whole life like families n' buddies)
- Burdenless
- Depend my life to much and take everything that I have as granted
- Cry seems like can settle every problem (sstttsss...)
- I hate people force me to do things, even I knew thats for my own good
- Give up is so damn easy until I don't even know what 'give up' means.
- Pretty bad eh!
- Too much good life, I don't even remember when was the last time I struggled with life. Or I never have!
- Decision making, hmnnn... I barely decide for myself (*thinking hard* what big decision that I have ever made?) Any clue?

Good life eh! I really appreciate and thanks for everything that You gave me.

So, What I need and what I want to be from now on?

No comments: