Monday, November 12, 2007

Coming Back Home

Heading home this Wednesday to attend cousin's wedding
Feel happy yet not really excited

Bought some Bee Cheng Hiang back
Really have no idea what I should buy back *sigh
Found my goldish top to match with my Batik skirt for the dinner
Too bad, I dont really satisfy with the top (yeah, it was last minute shopping)

Working wise, hmnnn not really stressful (for those who know, I only work 2 days for last week *wink *wink)
Indeed, guess I'm learning to control my mind though
Have no idea why I like, super duper love, to think
From nothing I will think until it creates 'something'
Someone told me 'success people are those who like and always think' DAH!!! yg bener aja, itu bukan sukses lagi.. uda gila kali.

Love this weekend, enjoy yet tireless
Went out to our neighborhood fooling around
Taking picture and mess around inside CC (evidences are shown!!)
Spent almost 3 hours at McD discussing married life, debating how men and women should behave in the family, what lead a couple divorce and how society behave to it.

Dudes, we should spend more times to do this kind of craziness
It feels good ya!!!

2 comments:

Questions? said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope the pic wont be posted at CC Buletin board lei... uhm... any idea for the pics' caption? "Hit the wall" ?

This month Give-Away:
Who can come up with caption for the pics is entitled for Romantic Carbo Lite Dinner with Sue. Prepared by Chef Hanz.

So HURRY!!

Anonymous said...

Wakaka.. .what a good idea.
I'm waiting.....