Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tuing Tuing....

Weekend is here. No plans, no activities, no worries erghhh at least for the next 2 days LOL.
Feel likes going somewhere peaceful, simple, beautiful, quiet ( i must be dreaming now hahahha).

What I'm doing now is not really fun yet not torturing as well. So far, I have knocked around 2200 doors and got 194 people donate. I do not know it is a good figure to show or suckz. From the above number that shown, you all should be able to measure how thick is my face now. I welcome all rejections without trying to handle it then give a smile and walk away. Sometimes I worry one day my face will cramp because smile too much...

I don't know what should I up date now, coz I don't want to complain so much on what I'm going through right now. The bottom line is just NO turning point for me at this moment. So, everyday just looks forward for the weekends hehehhe.

One thing that I really wish I can get it now is a CAR. Funny thing is, I don't know how to drive LOL. Every time when I was traveling from east to west and standing in between of the crowd inside public transportation, I wander how nice if I have a car uihhhh.....

I think i write too much crap today. Honestly I'm freaking tired and just because tomorrow is weekend then I don't want to sleep. Weirdo eh!

2 comments:

Herrotzky said...

asikkk... tompang nak tompanggg...

Anonymous said...

ahahhahaha... ntar yah huan sabar... g beli roda nya dulu ntar pelan2 baru kaca mobil. ntar uda complete semua baru g kasih tumpangan ke dikau.