Saturday, June 30, 2007

Not Good Not Good

The tests almost make me crazy. 3 tests, failed 2, retaken 1 finally passed. This Tuesday has to retake another one. Exhausted =(

Next week is my last day with HP and Xcellink though. Well, actually from the 1st day I worked until now, Im not sure whether I belong to HP or Xcellink, whatever.... Will be having a nice last lunch with my colleagues at Holland V. A bit sad living them too =(

I started have a bit pessimist thinking eh. Am I making a right decision ``` blurrr``` yeah, that's me, thats what people say 'plin plan + nga ada pendirian yg kuat' sigh... Perhaps these 3 tests make me sick of it. Cant give up though, have been sacrifice too much, at least must give it a try (die die also have to try lah hahahaha, i learn new words in Spore). I give myself 6 months =) and I hope it enough to show if i'm capable or not.

Actually i dont really have a good reason why I join this company. Really, I dont know...
What am I doing eh? It seems like a dream, i made a huge changes only in a month i guess. Changes that I'm not even sure for it. Aiiihhhhh..... Really need an emotional support and a good guidance, wish Dalai Lama will visit Spore one day. =D

7 comments:

Noodl3zz said...

~ you might not have Dalai Lama with you but you have the most adorable animals around you.. kebochun and babiwow and be sure to always live by our motto "IN WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER GO HUNGRY!" hahaha.. good luck yeah!~

Noodl3zz said...

~ second thought... kebochun is way more adorable than babiwow.. hands down! ~

inoedoshi said...

the only thing that's left is to prove urself. and the only thing stopping u from proving urself is YOU! so go get 'em tiger! but before that, lets give this kebochun a fair bit of lesson for being such a narcissist! HAAAAAITTTTTTTTT! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my 'adorable animals' (eewww)...
I've been thinking and thinking (think too much!!), still, dont have much confidence on myself though. Forget about future, I dont even dare to picture myself in 3 months ahead. Yeah yeah, worst come to worst, I'll just give up. But right now, this 'give up' word is not really an encouragement for me.

Btw, 2 'cute' animal in a house kinda crowded. Should I cook pork of beef first?

Noodl3zz said...

- since we like pork so much... yah masak babi aja lah... hehe, BABI HONG! ~

inoedoshi said...

BABI: on a stairway to heaven with a angel ring on his head ... nanana

Anonymous said...

Sama aja dua duanya.... NARCIST mannnnnnn!!!!