Thursday, June 7, 2007

Move On

I'm going to give my resignation letter tomorrow. A bit nervous, but I have already set my mind. Whatever reason, i will give it a try. I bet there isnt any good life for me in the future job. Forget about msn chatting and fav youtube, I dont think i have time to see my dear roomates. Dudes.. gosip gosip waktu dinner bakal berkurang nih... hikz...

Actually I've sacrificed alot for this job. I will resign before my contract end, no year end bonus, no sweet colleagues and no funny manager. I got to pay for the MOCK exam (I have to pass this test before enter to their business) and cost me $291.60, not cheap though. I stop my japanese class with an excuse got to prepare for the month end Mock exam (i know its nothing related, stupid excuses). It means that my japanese tuition fees just walk away with an old blind man. Sigh***

I need your helps dudes, next time if I planned to learn anything, you all please stop me before i do it half way, please! For my own good and you all too. Because you will hear less complain and nag from me LOL.



2 comments:

cookieapplegal said...

tenang2 sur..gosipnya bisa malem mingguan aja..huehehe..

pokoknya wish u all the best in ur new job yah..ambil positivenya aja sur..sapa tau entr ketemu jodoh loe disini...hehehe...

we still waiting for end of year loh...hihihhi..

its always good to try kok..so..u are in the correct way kok..we always be here for u kok sur..he he he...goodluck yah..>,<

Anonymous said...

Hikx.. Thanks for the support. Jadi terharu nih...