Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do You Believe It?

Went for 2nd interview this morning and turn out my interviewer is 'bule'. How the interview goes, will tell you later. The most interesting fact she was telling me is 'Sporeans discriminate westerners'. Erghhhh... I disagreed with her and said Sporean treat westerners so damn well or I can say they treat westerners like a king (give me five if u agree with me).

It was started when she asked about my life in Canada. Then I said, I like everything, the people, the friendliness, the weather and the customer service over there is two thumbs up. 'How about here?' she ask. I say 'Its totally different'. Surprisingly she agreed with me, she said customer service over here very bad (can u imagine, she is 'ang mo' and she feel that way, how about us?). Then she started telling me about how her friends decided to go back to Aussie because couldnt bare with everything in Spore and Sporean itself. I told her, they are not the one who suppose to face this discrimination; in fact, us, Indonesian, Filipino, Thai and Mainland people who are facing it.

The conclusion of our 'what so call out of interview' topic has ended up she surprised me and I surprised her with all the facts from our point of view. But I still told her that I love Spore (as a country) and still can bare with the people =D

How was the interview goes? *Sigh.....
Everything was perfect until we discussed about my work experiences. She kind of disappointed on my job hopping. I really being honest with her about everything like telling her about breaking the contract and paying the penalty (of course she shocked) and about my regret towards the decisions that I made. Should I tell her a bit white lie for my own sake? But at the end I did convince her that this is the job that I want though.
She said If i got shortlisted again, I should be able to start work on next monday and this few days will get a call for a language test (its a bahasa Indonesia language test :P).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ itu test merem sebelah mata yah kerjainnya, mesti dapet 100/100!!!! hahaha... let's pray that she'll call back! ~

Herrotzky said...

ini ibu budi... ini budi ibu... budi ini ibu... ibu budi ini... budi ibu ini... ibu ini budi...

Anonymous said...

huan.. lu lulus nga sih bahasa indo. memalukan bangsa dan negara deh hahahhahahha