Thursday, March 13, 2008

Confirmation and Indian

I got it dudes!!!!! Even though the language test very funny and awkward, I did it =). Monday start training. I'm so happy, 'tuing tuing tuing'~~~~~~

Well, here the story before the test. Because I reached there earlier this afternoon, then I walked around and did some window shopping at Millenium Walk. When I was inside Guardian, looking at some body cream (honestly I didnt even know what the heck I was looking at, coz I was too nervous for the test!). Suddenly, an Indian man around 50 walked toward me and show me some kind of certificate;

Indian: Hi, how are you, this is my name card
Me: (look at him suspiciously and abit blurr)
Indian: I come from India? are you Sporean?
Me: (stupidly answer) No, I'm Indonesian
Indian: You look happy in your face, but inside you are sad, so sad. You just have broken heart, you just break up with you boy friend. (broken heart dari mana, yg ada mah desperate buat kerja)
Me: Huh?!
Indian: Now, there are 2 men who like you, one love your appearance and the other one love your heart. Give me your name and date of birth, I will tell you more
Me: No, thanks!

Then I walked away, no no, I run away from that store. Gosh..... whats wrong with that guy. Then I continued to explore the candy store, I still got 30 minutes to kill before interview times =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hauhauahuahuahuahuahuauhauahuahauhuahauhauhauhauahuahuahuahuahuahauhauhuahauhuahauhuahuahauauhauhauhauhauhauahuahuahuahauhuahuahuahauhauhau

i guess he was about to say: Can I be your boyfriend? i'm the one that love your heart

DarkCocoa said...

OH MY GOD, jul...

Anonymous said...

People should read this.