Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finally I Travel

Have been waiting for one month to find a way out from Spore, finally I have a chance to travel. I'm going to Jakarta tomorrow to attend Xin's wedding. Will meet Nora too =) after dont know how many donkey years never met. Very very excited. Although its only 4 days trip, hope I can be a better person and 'really' ready to start my new life when i came back here. (finger crossed)

Well, Hadi will become my tour guide for a day in Jakarta and we are going to meet up with Mikie too, thanks a bunch pak hadi....

Started sending my resume, in fact went to 1 interview. Frankly speaking, until now I still dont feel it right. Everything just not right for me. This way wrong, that way too complicated, another way might be too risky Aihhh...

Been emotional spending too; paid 1 year up front for gym, signed up for personal trainer that not really giving huge different result compare to working out in class basis. Tried not to shop too much, but still spent some on it (this time I have better self control on impulse buying though).

After found a good job for myself, next is moving time... gotta find new place to stay. Life is challenging eh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sate padang is a good cure ! go for it hahaha

DarkCocoa said...

kurang puass.......