Sunday, December 28, 2008

Moody Saddy

*Sigh....

Nothing really happened today, every routine was just ordinary, nothing unexpectedly happened.
It just the feeling that doesnt seem to compromise.

Did shopping for a while and ended up, as usual, impulse purchase again *sigh...
I thought it would make me feel better, at least, in what so ever reason. But Nah....
All stuffs are still beautifully sit inside the paper bag and I dont even bother to unpack it. Indeed, feel like return back all.

Was it because of 'it'?, I suppose too. Since the moment I knew 'it', my mood changed, i just couldnt control it.
I must have expect it too much, everything doesnt even start yet and I have already expected the ending, duh!

Or was it because of monthly mood swing due to hormone? It makes sense too I guess.

Or may be because of my office wear that i wore today was a little bit 'bang' and I didnt feel looks good on me? Nah... normally I dont care whether it looks good or not, as long as it is comfortable and I like it, it will be fine!
ARGH!!! Just want to find out what the heck is going on me today.
So irritating!

I suddenly miss my dad a lot. I was wondering, will my life be different if he still here? ~.~

No comments: