Friday, August 1, 2008

Friends

It was just promises, convinsing conversations and sweet talks, which you and me knew at the end it will turn to dust, turn to nothing *sigh
Only took couples of months, it started with nobody, then became friend and the relationship growth stronger became like a family.
I was blessed to have a chance to know you, but somehow I wasnt sure you are sincere with me as a friend and almost like a wanna be family (you are the one who always plant this seed into my brain), sadly speaking, i guess you forgot about it and you werent sincere.

Well, its just disappointment for me in making friend. I thought i was smart enough to choose human being to be my friends but i was wrong again. What a life eh!
I was proud of you when we met, yes indeed, I followed almost 100% on whatever you told or guided me. However, it turned abit annoying after awhile, you werent guide me anymore but more on forcing me. But, still, i never thought we have to end our friendship just like that. I dont expect to talk face to face to you but at least virtually, cant we?

I have already let go all of the hopes. There is no loss to lose a friend like you, I guess. I knew that we come from different worlds, i knew you are disappointed with my last decision but I hope you can respect it, anyway, it is my life, I'm the one who suppose to decide and not anyone else. Last message for you 'I'm doing alright now, I love my life and I never regreted on my last decision =)'

Just these few days I was keep thinking why why and why we cant be friend? You were the one who always said always keep in touch, but what happen then???

Past few days a friend told me 'Not everyone can be friend with, even your best friend can become your enemy one day' *sigh

Friends......





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... 3:59 AM ...... mimpi apa sur..

Anonymous said...

Hehehhe, nga bisa tidur Jul...

inoedoshi said...

sounds very serious. the stuff u wrote there. full of disappointments. well, we all have expectations in life and in case u didnt realize, they are the roots of disappointments. but den again, wat is life without them. we just have to expect, dun we? i say learn your lessons and move on. u'll definitely meet others who u can trust and be friend with. and oh talking is cheap. in fact, its free man. so yeah, promises arent always kept. hehe. sorry if i sound very negative and all. pls stay positive no matter what happens ya. me out now. Cheerz

Anonymous said...

Now when I think back, actually it doesnt sound that serious. I dont regret knowing that person and same, no regret have to end the friendship too.

In fact, within this week this person sent me 2 'forward' after few months lost contact. Have a feeling this person will start contacting me again. Coincidence eh!