Thursday, April 26, 2007

Down Down ... Blaak!! Jatuh!!

Past few days were miserable for me. Actually it was just tiny misunderstood between me n my bro but because I'm too stubborn (i admit it), things turn even worst aihhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
It's nobody wrong, not him not me, everybody just get too tired and frustrated. Hope this dark cloud can clear soon =(

Far far far... ridiculous journey for me travelling from tampines to alexandra EVERYDAY. first i thought it's ok, will get used to it. No...No... almost a month now n still complaining about the distance (it's take almost 3 hours for round trips though).
Dear housemates, we still have to survive until next year March.

Because of this, I have brilliant excuses to skip my routine. Instead of joining 2 classes at gym, now 1 is more than enough. Can u imagine how many fats that still waiting to be burned.
Japanese class start this Saturday, if not because I have already paid, for sure i will cancel the class. Now I have to deal "moshi moshi watashiwa Sue des" with it for 2 months..........

I just feel mentally tired these few days, really need a break..... Thanks all folks at home for your nonsenses 'jayus' jokes that make me laugh. Hidup Makan!! that's our motto LOL.

6 comments:

inoedoshi said...

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! HOHOHO! *another jayus joke of mine hehehe* i must admit though, choco cottage is a pretty chun! title. now thats a compliment dude. hihihi. anyways yesterday was yesterday. there are certain things you can control and some you cant. at least you talked to her, didnt you? i bet that must have felt good. wooohoooooo. lets go makan babi now! Cheers.

Questions? said...

coco said: "between me n my bro"

doshi said: "at least you talked to her" .....

"her"?? hey doshi... too much babi?

Jia You sur! you've survived snowstorm, windchill before.. I'm sure you will get this one as well!! hehe Ganbatte!

btw, please enlighten us with the japanese words that you learn :D

Jayus and Coco are good therapy after a tiring day....

DarkCocoa said...

Thanks guys (ser, noe & han), I really felt much more better after I said it out =) But i didnt mean to make u all feel uncomfortable though and wasted alot of tissue.
* actually I prefer kleenex than roll toilet tissue :P*

Thanks fumi =). When u came, instead of red carpet, i will wear kimono (not sarong eh!) and samurai to welcome you.

Anonymous said...

~ ola ola!!!!!! Make a big noise to our one and the only SUR!!!! pokoknya Syurrr abis dahh pasti... congrats on your first blog hey..

gue ikutan donk makan babi.... babinya diapain? ~

DarkCocoa said...

Aih....
looks like these people misundersttod my blogs.
1st blog, u all discuss about chocolates. now u all talk about BABI.. oh my god!!!!!

Should I paste some BABI's pictures too ?????? hahahahha.

cookieapplegal said...

sur..wohhoo..sori nih telat commentnya..^^hari senin pagi nih..masih ngeblur bgt dikantor..hahaha..

btw..welcome to blogger..yeahh...^_6

sur..tenang2..laen kali kita kasih loe milih dulu dech..mau paseo,kleenex,scott..semua ada dech..hahaha..yah kyk si fumi blg sur...jia you..we always be there for u kok..>,<...kok jadi puitis gini sih..huehehe...

ehh kok jadi ngomin babi sih..inget...
NO PORK!!...hahahahahaha